The North Pole is tilted furthest from the Sun.
It is the winter solstice in the Northern Hemisphere, where it is the shortest day of the year.
In the Southern Hemisphere, it is the summer solstice and the longest day of the year.
December Solstice in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A. is on
Monday, December 21, 2015 at 9:49 PM MST (Change city)
December Solstice in Universal Coordinated Time is on
Tuesday, December 22, 2015 at 04:49 UTC
- Local times for December Solstice 2015 worldwide
- Sunrise, sunset and day length around December Solstice 2015
- Day and Night map for December Solstice 2015
- Countdown to December Solstice 2015 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, U.S.A.
- Equinoxes and solstices from 2000–2049